Is your dental visit long due? Is the thought of stepping in dental office a nightmare for you? Lets get your facts cleared as to why do you need a dental visit periodically.
WHAT IS A DENTAL VISIT OR DENTAL CHECK UP?
A routine dental visit involves evaluation of overall oral health. Your dentist will do thorough examination of the teeth, gums and oral cavity.
A dental visit is recommended every 6-12 months predetermined by your dentist depending on the severity of dental issues. Regular dental visits are encouraged as oral health is a getaway to the overall health of patient.
THINGS TO EXPECT IN ROUTINE DENTAL VISIT
- Screening of your teeth for any stains, deposits, damaged fillings, cavity, decay or fracture.
- Evaluation of gum health by looking for signs of inflammation like redness, bleeding, swelling or pain.
- Examining the sites where teeth are missing.
- X-ray for checking any underlying decay, impacted teeth and to know the bone health.
- Checking for signs of symptoms of underlying systemic disease e.g. diabetes, arthritis, etc.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Oral prophylaxis which include teeth cleaning and polishing.
- Follow up for previously done dental treatment.
- Determining the need for any dental treatment.
IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CHECK-UP
As mentioned above dental visit includes through check up of teeth and oral soft tissues.
Regular dental check up will help you to:
- Prevent tooth decay or address it at earlier stages.
- Maintain healthy gums and prevent gum disease which leads to bone loss and ultimately loss of tooth.
- Prevent bad breath.
- Stain free and sparkling teeth.
- Restore function by providing replacement for missing teeth.
- Provide more attractive smile and increase your self confidence
SCHEDULE YOUR DENTAL CHECK-UP VISIT AT LEADING DENTAL CLINIC IN SANPADA, NAVI MUMBAI
We encourage regular dental checkup considering all the aforementioned benefits. All you have to do is call us at 9769624556.
A regular dental check-up visit takes anywhere between 30-60 minutes. In our practice, we make sure to evaluate all your dental issues by our panel of dentists.
Blogs / Article / Dental Tips by Dentist in Sanpada – Dr. Kanchan Jadhav.
Dr. Kanchan Jadhav is a skilled clinician with 6+ years of experience as a specialist. Also she is the consultant Periodontist and Implantologist at numerous clinics across Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
Read out the Reviews what patients are saying about Dr. Kanchan and Palm Beach Dental Clinic in Sanpada.
If you are looking for the Best Dental Clinic in Sanpada give Palm Beach Dental Clinic a chance to provide you the best dental treatment and experience as we are striving towards that goal every day.